Friday, June 20, 2008

Sgt. Pepper's Mini-blog

This is me, Sgt. Pepper. I am an almost one-year old Chihuahua/Italian Greyhound. Many of you have met me, some of you may have hung out with me and others may have even dog-watched me (thanks grandmas)! My birthday is coming up on July 4th, thats right I am an Independence- Pup. For my birthday I am taking gifts of bone and raw hide. You know where I live.

Since dad and mom are hogging all the attention on this blog I thought I would sneak on and make a post. It has taken me some time to adjust to the NYC style. For example, back in Minnesota I had a gigantic yard to play in (thank you Ford and Amy). There I would do my "business", and I don't mean trading stocks, in the grass. Here in NYC grass may be found two places. First, growing through the cracks of the sidewalk. Second, in parks. Actually, green can also be found surrounding some of the sidewalk trees. Anyway, I have two complicated routines when I get walked. When I perform the number two I usually have to do it on or near what little green or grass I can find. Most of the time this means I must compromise and put my rear end into a small shrub or weed growing on the walkway simply to get the job done. The other thing I do is urinate. . . on EVERYTHING. I will start by eliminating mostly in one spot. From there I will attempt to squeeze every little drop of pee out on trees, fire hydrants, parking meters, road signs, walls, and anything else within my leash's reach.

Recently I experimented with pooping in the pee position. . . AND IT WORKED! You can even ask mom and dad, I tricked them. I was also a little drunk when I attempted this. I think i may play around with some dismount positions after pooping and peeing you know, in recognition and honor of the 2008 summer Olympics.

I know all of you were just yearning to hear about my "duties". What was I supposed to do? I was getting jealous of the fact that mom and dad have a blog and I don't. I would like to sign off by giving a bark-out to Molly, Lady, Lucy, Oreo and my girl Penny Lane!

We love you all!

P.S. Without opposable thumbs, this blog took me approximately 11 hours to write, which in dog hours is 77 hours. Just thought you should know how much I care.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Way to go Sarge, mark that territory! Oh and early Happy 1st Birthday, um I mean 7th Birthday. Enjoy your day!
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_0_)

Donna said...

Hey Sarge!
Molly and lady told me to tell you

w w o o FFFF !!
w w o o o o F !!
w W w o o o o FFF !!
W w o o o o F !!
o o F
!!

Unknown said...

HI Sarge Oreo said to tell you Hi and the new surroundings out there. Have fun!